We supply, repair, service and test all types of Genie lift in our workshop.
- CO2 or compressed air powered.
- Loads up to 136Kg to a Height of 3.8m.
- Loads up to 113Kg to a height of 5.6m.
- Pistol-grip control handle.
- Easy to Set Up in seconds.
- Portable - Will fit in a car boot.
Genie Load Lifter
- One person operation.
- Lifts up to 95Kg to a height of 1.7m.
- Compact and portable (Weighs 26Kg).
- Quiet, high-speed reversible winch.
- Beveled aluminium platform for easy loading.
- None marking swivel wheels and footbrake options.
- 3 base options to suit requirements.
- Compact, Manoeuvrable Design.
- Reversible steel forks and winch handle for flexibility.
- Options include electric winch, ladder, load handling platform.
- Optional boom will turn your Genie Lift into a vertical crane or hoist with up to 227Kg SWL.
Genie Superlift Contractor
- Designed specifically for the construction industry.
- Heavy-duty but can be operated by one person.
- Lift, lower and move loads up to 295 kg to heights of up to 7.32 m.
- Glide rails allow one person to easily load or unload the unit, as well as lift it in or out of a pickup truck. Quick setup requires no tools.
- Compact form factor
- Quiet, Two-Speed Winch Option
- Six Interchangeable Accessories
Genie Superlift Advantage
- Multiple base, winch and load handling options.
- Compact, portable design rolls through standard single doorways in the upright position.
- Easy to load into a pickup truck.
- Optional 2 speed winch allows on the fly gearshift.
- Easy to Manoeuvre and Store
- Extreme Durability
- The patented, field-proven telescoping mast system is compact, strong and rigid.
Contact us here for more information or call our friendly sales team on +44 (0)1472 358 310Back to previous page...